english  english  español  argentina  deutsch  franšais  franšais   
 
   
 
  FORM OF PAYMENT

Reservations will be effective upon a down payment of 30% of the total reservation amount. The remaining 70% and incidentals (shells, phone calls, etc.) will be made at the lodge. We accept:·

· Wire transfers at our US -Europe bank account
· Check
· Travelers cheques

· Cash
   

Lodging
Wing shooting + Lodging
Fishing + lodging
Gaucho day
Boat tour
Polo day
Amunnition
Guns rental & Waders
Hambare Lodge

U$ 170
U$ 540
U$ 470
U$ 100
U$ 130
U$ 160
U$ 14
U$ 50
Hambare VIP Lodge

U$ 450
U$ 850
U$ 750
U$ 100
U$ 130
U$ 160
U$ 14
U$ 50
  All rates are based per person on Single / Double Rooms
 
     
Book now! Complete the form here

► Quote your helicopter trip to the lodge.




Home | Wing Shooting | Big Game | Fishing | The Lodge | Rates | Contact
How to get there | FAQs | Photo Gallery | Interactive Demo | Hambare News | Download Brochure | Reports | Memorabilias
Wing Shooting Photos | Wing Shooting Spicies | Wing Shooting Video | Wing shooting Couples Trip | Big Game Photos | Fishing Photos | Fishing Spicies | Fishing Video | Fishing Argentina Combos
Ruta 12 : Acceso Norte : Esquina : Province of Corrientes : Republic of Argentina : Mobile Arg 15 6 618 3883 :
email: info@hambarelodge.com | design: cecilia martinez - development: mariano arias